- Real Estate is a complex endeavor that commits the investment of large sums
of money for long periods of time. Financial markets; investment and taxation
standards and regulations; environmental and maintenance practices; and tenant
and community expectations will all evolve dramatically during the productive
term of any single residential or commercial project.
- Therefore, the ongoing return on investment, as well as eventual property value,
for any real estate venture rest squarely on reputable and knowledgeable asset
and property management.
- While following stringent asset management practices,JE Rumino also believes that
the ultimate success of each property under management relies on local knowledge,
target marketing and constant attention to detail.
- JE Rumino managed property must "measure up"
to its own investment standards, not just satisfy
the overall goals for a portfolio of projects.
- JE Rumino accepts the responsibility for assuring the net income stream, market value
and marketability of each property. Furthermore, responsive management by JE Rumino
executives and staff allow for prompt reaction to market trends; immediate resolution
of tenant problems or questions; day-to-day monitoring of market conditions;
and periodic updates of the overall marketing plan.
- This "hands-on" management philosophy has earned JE Rumino an outstanding
reputation throughout Connecticut with financial institutions, investors and developers;
suppliers and contractors; tenants; regulatory officials and local community
Email Us with your questions or comments.
Copyright and disclaimer © 1995-2021, J E Rumino.LLC